1. Hometown & Place of current residence
Volume Bikes & The Garden
3. Describe your riding style in 3 words or less
ha, pretty simple…
What do you do back home?
I work a good amount but if I’m not working I’m either fishing, hanging out with my girlfriend, or hanging with some friends in the pit.
4. Who do you ride with on the reg?
Definitely my good friend James Johnson who also is my neighbor which is sweet, as well as Jake Seeley and all the garden dudes.
5. How’s the the Northeast these days?
Not bad, the weather is actually pretty good out here, nothing to complain about. Winter will be here soon enough so we’ll see how that goes haha.
6. What keeps you motivated?
All my friends definitely play a role in that. Riding with them and just how much the riding scene has grown and is still growing in Pittsfield keeps me hyped.
7. If you were given a million dollars tomorrow, what would you do
I would probably buy a house to start, then follow that up with getting a reliable car so I don’t keep wasting money. Then probably just put the rest in the bank to sit on.
8. Things you are terrified of?
Snakes & spiders.
9. Something most people don’t know about you?
I play in a mens softball league, we do alright.
Brian & Mike & everyone at Volume, Jake & everyone at The Garden, my girlfriend Althea, James Johnson and all my friends, Too many people to thank they know who they are.