1. Best part about where you live?
Just all the guys I ride with it’s a solid crew of positive guys.
2. What’s your daily routine like?
Wake up and go ride. Hang out with my friends.
3. Upside of being a pro bike rider?
Getting to travel around and ride new spots and meet new people.
Downside of being a pro bike rider?
I don’t think there is a downside. You get to do what you love everyday.
4. What do you see yourself doing after riding?
I’d like to work in the BMX industry. Also do some photography here and there.
5. Magazines or the world wide web and why?
Magazines. I just like the layout of them more. Holding the material you are reading is easier on the eyes then staring into a computer screen.
6. Best story that you could tell us that happened to you this year?
Bumming around Portland OR the night before an early morning flight and just seeing all the wildness go down in downtown.
7. The ultimate spot you’ve ridden?
Cory Nastazio’s yard probably. His jumps are just amazing.
8. What do you do besides ride (video games, razor scooter, watch porn and etc)?
I’ve been getting into photography a lot. I love shooting photos.
9. Favorite picture that has been shot of you on your bike and why?
A table photo from Tex Diesel back in Oregon at the Bethal skatepark. Just the way he shot the photo it came out awesome.
10. Last words?
Thanks to everyone at Volume Bikes, Sullen Clothing, and all my friends and family for the support.