1. Best part about where you live?
I was born and raised here in Phoenix, so I naturally love everything about it. The riding scene has always been dialed, the spots are good and the weather is amazing… despite the hot summers.
2. What’s your daily routine like?
I wake up early, update myself in the world, hit up the homies to ride, then hang out with my lady Rita or work at Cornish Pasty’s.
3. Upside of being a pro bike rider?
Upside is definitely traveling to new places to ride. Going to overseas contests, meeting new people and just doing what I like to do!
Downside of being a pro bike rider?
There’s no downside to living the dream you’ve had since you were a kid.
4. What do you see yourself doing after riding?
I hope to always be involved with bmx in some way
5. Magazines or the world wide web and why?
Both. I subscribed to all of the mags cause they’re awesome for content and photos but the web is good for videos/edits.
6. Best story that you could tell us that happened to you this year?
I went to Texas Toast this year! Although driving in a van packed with 11 dudes for 16 hours each way was gnarly, it was worth it to go to the best contest I’ve ever seen.
7. The ultimate spot you’ve ridden?
The entire city of Barcelona, it’s a bmx playground.
8. What do you do besides ride?
I’ve got a motorcycle so I like riding it around and I hope to chop it into a hardtail soon. I also have a pretty little lady I like to hang with as much as I can too.
9. Favorite picture that has been shot of you on your bike and why?
I just shot an awesome photo the other day with Spenser “Loofa” Lee doin a DP to tabes. I’m super stoked on how it came out and hopefully it gets put out there soon enough.
10. Last words?
Thanks to Volume, Shadow, friends, family and my girl Rita. KEEP COASTIN’!!!!