1. Best part about where you live?
Comfortable to live and not as many people than Tokyo. A lot of spots to ride around the port too.
2. What’s your daily routine like?
I wake up, brush my teeth, have breakfast, go ride my bike and go open my shop “Cave”.
3. Upside of being a bike rider?
Riding, it just makes me feel alive.
Downside of being a bike rider?
The bad point is increased opportunity to bail. My knees and ankles hurts now.
4. What do you see yourself doing after riding?
I want to be related with BMX in anyway.
5. Magazines or the world wide web and why?
Better to say the web because I like watching the edits.
6. Best story that you could tell us that happened to you this year?
I’m going to be a daddy this year!!! I can’t believe it yet though.
7. The ultimate spot you’ve ridden?
There’s a nice street section at Yokohama. A lot of ledges shaped like half moons. Took some shots there several times.
8. What do you do besides ride (video games, razor scooter, watch porn and etc)?
I’m on staff at a BMX shop in Yokosuka and preparing for my baby in private lately.
9. Favorite picture that has been shot of you on your bike and why?
Barspin at a bank last year. The time we took the shot was so dark and we had a hard time catching the bars by the flash.
10. Last words?
I’m so exited to join the Volume International team. I want to thank Brian, Matt, Hayashi, Teshi, Yoshiki, Motom, Yuho, and everyone around me. Peace.