1. Best part about where you live?
Valencia is perfect; Good parks, sick spots, awesome weather, beach, loads of parties and nice girls, hahaha.
2. What’s your daily routine like?
I dont have a fixed routine. My schedule is different everyday but I usually wake up late, check the computer, go to the university after lunch, ride the afternoons and ideally go out to party at night!
3. Upside of being a bike rider?
Trips, meeting new people, the excitement of landing a new trick and being able to spend time with my homies.
Downside of being a bike rider?
The only thing that sucks is getting injured once in a while.
4. What do you see yourself doing after riding?
I’m not sure but I would like to work on some job related to what I’m studying (lawyer, judge, …)
5. Magazines or the world wide web and why?
WWW because it is something in the reach of everyone, more dynamic and fun! Mags are cool though, don’t get me wrong, paper will always be paper
6. Best story that you could tell us that happened to you this year?
The other night it rained like hell. A homie and I decided to go check it out and a bunch of big ass boats had shipwrecked and were all over the news. Shit was crazy!
7. The ultimate spot you’ve ridden?
Mmmm, the Plaza De Armas skatepark in Sevilla is dope!
8. What do you do besides ride?
I like to party hard as much as I can, chill with the homies, spend time with skrillex (my dog) and I’m also into elecronic music and shit…
9. Favorite picture that has been shot of you on your bike and why?
Probably a huge nose down a rail. First try was the gnarliest crash I have ever taken. Fortunately I got it next try, but it scared the fuck out of me!
10. Last words?
Thanks to all my homies, to my family for their support and Fernando and Benito for their work. Special thanks to Pere and Volume bikes for giving me this opportunity. Chill all day!!!