The V2 Thrasher came into development after hearing what our riders/ critics wanted. Longer top tube lengths on the smaller sized frames for less overlap, steeper head tube for better handling, allow a bigger tire and a lil’ taller BB for certain tricks. The aesthetics are very simple and straight forward. Double butted, seamless, heat treated CRO-MO Sanko tubes were used throughout the frame. If you like a very straight forward frame that can take abuse but still ride like a normal bike, the all new Thrasher V2 is for you.
Note: With the all new steeper HT, we do recommend using a 420 or more axle to crown fork for proper clearance.
- Geometry: Small / M / L / XL
- Frame Sizes: S / M / L / XL Seat Tube Height (mm): 470 / 500 / 530 / 560
- Top Tube Lengths (inches): 22.6, 23.4, 24 and 24.8
- Chainstay Length (inches): 16
- Head tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 74°
- Dropout thickness (mm): 5
- Seatpost Dia. (mm): 27.2
- Seat Tube O.D. (mm): 29.8
- Headset Type: 1-1/8″ Threadless. Integrated, 42.0 OD bearings 45°X45° (Hiddenset)*
- B.B. Shell Width (mm): 68
- B.B. Thread Type: MID (BMX Specific) B.B. Shell Inner Diameter (mm): 41.25
- B.B Height (inches): 14.4
- Rear Hub Spacing (mm): 120
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Tire Compatibility: 700X50c or 26X1.95
- Stand-Over Height (inches): 31.75, 53: 32.5 and 33.25
- Material: Full Heat Treated 100% CR-MO tubing
- Frame Weight (lb): S: 6 lbs 11 oz., / M: 6 lbs 13 oz., / L: 6 lbs 16 oz. / XL: 7 lbs 3 oz.
Flat Black & Clear Coat Raw