Our first Generator frame was from one of our CRMO, single speed frames that we used to jump around on. We later transformed it into a full-on commuter with a 8-speed Alfine hub and front and rear caliper brakes. The bike felt amazing but aesthetically we felt it was missing a lot of new features that we always wanted on a bike. Some of the main features we always wanted, was the eccentric bottom bracket and fixed dropout. We always liked them on mtb’s due to the simplicity and consistent chain alignment, plus it looks simple and clean. Another key feature was a great geometry. Coming from a BMX background, we still wanted the Generator to be able to jump a curb and still take a beating. With all the speed in the world, we still need to stop. We stepped up to a full dual piston, hydraulic disc brakes. Whether you’re just cruising the streets or bunnyhopping pot holes, the Generator can take a serious beating.
- Colors: Flat Black & Metallic Red
- Sizes: 50, 53, & 56
- Frame: Generator Full CR-MO w/ disc mounts, rear rack mounts & internal cable housing mounts
- Fork: Generator Full CR-MO. 1-pc steerer w/ disc mounts
- Wheels: Shimano Alfine 8-spd hub, Chosen quick release front hub. H Plus Son double walled 36H rims
- Tires: Resist Nomads. 700X45c. High pressure, lightweight, wire bead tire
- Shifter: Alfine Rapidfire Plus
- Cranks: Resist Relapse. 175mm, heat treated 4130 CR-MO arms w/ heat treated 48 splined spindle.
- Chainring: Resist Icon. 46t. Splined, keyed for 48 splined spindles.
- Cassette: Shimano 16t
- Pedals: Nylon w/ CRMO Spindle
- Saddle: Velo
- Post: 27.2 Zoom
- Bars: Volume 2.5″ Rise Hipster Bar
- Stem: Zoom 110mm length
- Headset: Resist 45ºX45º Integrated
- Brakeset: Tektro Auriga Pro. Dual piston hydraulic brake
- BB: Resist EBB
- Grips: Velo